Monday, January 17, 2022

Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr

 


Today is a holiday to remember and reflect on the many accomplishments of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. He was a great leader who peacefully demonstrated for the Rights For All. As I reflect on his remarkable contributions, three of his quotes come to mind that I believe are as relevant today as they were when he was alive.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
 
“I have decided to stick to love...Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
 
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”


Please take a moment to reflect on these quotes or select your own favorite quotes.

We each need to do our part to ensure that our actions are based in love and compassion to others instead of prejudice and hate. Together we can make a difference and ensure that All People Have Equal Rights.



Get FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS before 8pm TONIGHT!

I’m offering Free Shipping on all orders emailed to me before 8pm Tonight (Jan 17th). I’ll place and pay for the order so I can pay for the shipping. It will be mailed to you, and you can pay for the product and tax by PayPal or check. Please email me your order at ses@aquarius.family before 8pm tonight if you want to take advantage of free shipping. I do appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan