Monday, January 17, 2022

Love & Happiness Card Class

 


I’m so excited to start a new series of card classes and I hope you’ll be able to join me for some creative crafting and chatting. Our first card class this year will be on Tuesday, Jan 25th from 6:30 to 8:30 pm via zoom.

I’ll be using the versatile Love and Happiness Bundle on pg 11 of the Jan-June Mini Catalog to design 4 awesome cards. This new bundle includes a lovely stamp set, an awesome heart-shaped embossing folder with delicate flowers, and a set of accompanying dies to make special cards for family and friends. You can use this bundle to make Wedding, Anniversary, or Valentine’s Day cards or to just let someone know they are special.


RSVP Deadline: Please RSVP by January 19th, so I can get all the materials prepared and mailed to you.

Class Options:

Option 1: $30 (Card Kits, Tutorials, and Shipping) OR $25 if you live nearby. You purchase the card kits and tutorials for the cards. The card kits will be mailed to your home, and I'll send you information to participate in the zoom class where we can talk and make our cards together. It will almost be like we are in-person making our cards and chatting. I've had to add $5 for mailing due to the increase in shipping costs.

Option 2: $20 (Tutorials). If you want to use up some of your own paper and use your own stamps, just pay for the tutorials with photos and the measurements to make each card. I will also email you the information so you can participate in the zoom class.

Option 3: $12 (Join the Sea Ranch Creations Tutorial Membership). You join a monthly membership and each month you select the Tutorial of Your Choice for just $12. Three Stampin' Up Demonstrators contribute to making the tutorial bundles each month, so you'll always have a good selection to choose from. Each tutorial focuses on 1 Stampin' Up Bundle and we design 4 specialty cards that include fun folds, new techniques, or a WOW card. Email me at ses@aquarius.family for more information on how to join this monthly membership.

You can pay using PayPal (use ses@aquarius.family), Venmo (use SeaRanchCreations), or mail me a check. You'll need to email me at ses@aquarius.family for my address.

I hope you can join us for the Love & Happiness Card Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan