Monday, June 15, 2020

Positive Thoughts Stamp Set


Do you need to send to a Get Well card to a friend or family member? 

I wanted to design a card to send hugs, prayers, positive thoughts, and good wishes to my sister-in-law as she is having shoulder surgery on Monday. It turns out that Stampin' Up! has the perfect stamp set called Positive Thoughts to help me make the card I was envisioning! Check it out -

                       


     Here is the card insert and envelope I plan to send

                    

This versatile stamp set has a variety of images (flowers, butterfly, leaves, and feather) and some lovely sentiments with amazing script fonts. I'd encourage you to add this to your stamp collection! If you're interested you can purchase this at my on-line store by selecting "Shop Now" at the menu bar at the top of my blog. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you are making time to create some cards to mail to family and friends.

Happy Stamping!
Susan                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan