Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Creativity Abounds Design Team Blog Hop - August 2021

 


This is our amazing Creativity Abounds Design Team! We're a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the world and each month we select products to create cards or projects with the goal of inspiring you.

This month we're showcasing any Non-Holiday products from the July-December Mini Catalog. I love the Fall with different colored leaves so the Intricate Leaves Dies is the perfect set to use for this Blog Hop. I know I'll be using this set many times in the next few months making Halloween and Thanksgiving cards!



I used Evening Evergreen cardstock for the card base and trim along the sentiment. I added texture to the Sahara Sand background using the Bark embossing folder. I used the Intricate Leaves Dies to cut out a variety of leaves using different colored cardstock - Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, and Cajun Craze. The branches were cut with Early Expresso cardstock. The sentiment "Forever Grateful" is from the Forever Grapevine Stamp set.






I added a few smaller leaves to a piece of Sahara Sand cardstock for the inside of the card.









Thank you so much for visiting my blog - Sea Ranch Creations today! Please be sure to 'hop' to the other demonstrator's links so you can see all of their amazing designs. We hope they will provide you with inspiration for your card making.

Happy Stamping!

Susan



 

Join Our Creativity Abounds Design Team's 

Whimsy and Wonder Stamp Camp!

When:    Sept 17 and 18th 

What Is It:  In this Stamp Camp we will be sharing designs for 13 Holiday cards. We'll be mailing you 13 card kits with video and PDF Tutorials so you can replicate the Holiday cards we have created for you! You will also be using supplies from the Whimsy and Wonder Suite to make your cards. We'll also include FB Live presentations for 13 bonus projects for everyone who participates in the Stamp Camp. That's 26 projects in one bundle - Just Think of All The Projects You Can Make!

How Do I Join: Purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite ($80.25 in USA). Once you purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite I'll send you an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group where all the fun will occur.

Deadline:  Please purchase the suite by September 4th so I can make your card kits and get them mailed to you.



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Susan! I can't wait to play with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and cheerful this card is Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diagonal sentiment adds something special to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color choice for this card. So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright and happy colours Susan.So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan