Saturday, August 21, 2021

Casually Crafting Design Team Blog Hopn-August 2021

 


The Casually Crafting Design Team is a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world, gathered together to share our passion for creativity with you. Our focus is to bring you inspiration featuring projects that are easy to create while still packing a powerful creative punch. The projects are made with a few products, making them ideally suited to a beginner or casual crafter. From time-to-time, we may also include a project that is stepped-up for the added wow-factor.

This month our team will be creating cards inspired by a Color Challenge. We'll be using Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and Polished Pink. As you're looking at each card, see how the designer used the different colors to create their card. 




I bought this stamp set and punch because I love tulips. I'll never forget the fields of colorful tulips for we saw for miles and miles when we took a trip to Holland in May many years ago. It's an image I will never forget!





I made this card stamping three large tulips using the Daffodil Delight and Polished Pink onto matching cardstock. I really like the detail you get from the stamped images. Then I stamped out leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink onto the same colored cardstock. I stamped a few long stems onto a piece of Basic White cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink. Then I used the Tulip Builder Punch to cut out the tulip flowers and leaves. I stamped the "get well soon" sentiment from the Timeless Tulip Stamp set using Basic Black ink and attached a bow made out of Polished Pink Ribbon.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog - Sea Ranch Creations today! Please be sure to 'hop' to the other demonstrator's links so you can see all of their amazing designs. We hope they will provide you with inspiration for your card making.

Happy Stamping!

Susan



Join Our Creativity Abounds Design Team's 

Whimsy and Wonder Stamp Camp!

When:    Sept 17 and 18th 

What Is It:  In this Stamp Camp we will be sharing designs for 13 Holiday cards. We'll be mailing you 13 card kits with video and PDF Tutorials so you can replicate the Holiday cards we have created for you! You will also be using supplies from the Whimsy and Wonder Suite to make your cards. We'll also include FB Live presentations for 13 bonus projects for everyone who participates in the Stamp Camp. That's 26 projects in one bundle - Just Think of All The Projects You Can Make!

How Do I Join: Purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite ($80.25 in USA). Once you purchase the Whimsy and Wonder Suite I'll send you an invitation to join an exclusive Facebook Group where all the fun will occur.

Deadline:  Please purchase the suite by September 4th so I can make your card kits and get them mailed to you.


2 comments:

  1. I love this bundle and it doesn't get enough attention these days. I'm excited to bring it back out because your card has inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan