Sunday, July 25, 2021

Share It Sunday Blog Hop - July 2021

 



The Crafty Collaborations team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month, we participate in several collaborative projects including blog hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire others to keep our creative energy flowing.

Every year we send out more than 100 Holiday cards to family and friends. Each card is made with love and with the hopes that it will bring a smile to a special person's face. So this is the month for me to start planning my Holiday cards for the year. As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I'm able to pre-order amazing products from the July-December Mini Catalog before it is available to the public on August 3rd.

Do you want to start making your Holiday cards?  I'll be hosting a Virtual Holiday Card Retreat for the next 5 months. Each month, you purchase the suite or a specific bundle plus other products from my on-line store. I mail you kits for cards and 3-D projects to be used during the Holidays. You'll also receive the tutorials (pdf or videos) and we'll have a crafting day to make our cards and projects via zoom.

August 14                Tidings & Trimmings Bundle (plus)          $64.00

September 17/18    Whimsy & Wonder Suite                             $80.25  

This will be a Stamping Retreat with the Creativity Abounds Design Team. We'll be producing 13 Tutorials with videos plus 13 bonus items.

If you have a special request for a suite or bundle, please let me know as I'm still making decisions for Oct, Nov, and Dec.

This week I've been designing and creating cards using the Tidings and Trimmings Bundle in preparation for my Virtual Holiday Retreat on August 14th. I decided to make a Festive Starburst card using the Tidings and Trimmings Designer Series paper scraps from the week.



I had fun making mini triangles out of the scraps to place on the inside of the card. 


Thank you so much for visiting my blog - Sea Ranch Creations today! Please check out all the other demonstrator's card designs - I know you're going to love them.

Happy Stamping!
Susan


10 comments:

  1. Great design and fab way to showcase those gorgeous DSPs. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love how it showcases the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Susan, great card to showcase that gorgeous dsp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!! I haven't done the starburst for a while, I certainly need to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of this lovely DSP Susan. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used this gorgeous DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this die and I forget about it all the time. Thanks for the reminder, its a great finishing touch to this card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan