Saturday, July 24, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop - July 2021


The July 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit is focused around Adventure! Our family owned a simple pop up camper that was tenting on the top and metal frame on the bottom that was hitched to the car. We had many wonderful adventures as a family in that small camper. I have many happy memories of those camping experiences.

The three cards in the kit are fun folds and include beautiful images of mountains and being with nature.  I only modified the kit card design slightly by cutting out the trailer and attaching it to a different card front. Then I added "The World Awaits You" sentiment stamped in Garden Green. I added a rhinestone for the door nob of the trailer and around the sentiment. It was an easy way to make an beautiful card using elements from the kit.


               













Thank you so much for visiting my blog - Sea Ranch Creations. Please take some time and 'hop' around to get inspiration from other demonstrators for using the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. 

Happy Stamping!

Susan


Blog Hop


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan