Today, we'll be sharing some techniques for using the Stamparatus. I hope you'll learn some helpful tips that you'll be able to put into action when making cards.
I love using my Stamparatus to create my own designer series paper. I'll share the steps:
- Select the stamps that you want to use for making your paper
- Select the colors you want to use on your paper
- Arrange the stamps on one of the plates
To ink each stamp in a different color,
- Put the plate into the Stamparatus
- Place the stamp set container under the plate so there is enough support to get good coverage of ink on each stamp
- Place the paper to be stamped onto of the grid paper and secure it with the magnets
Then you can rotate the plates or the paper to get images on each of the corners.
The final step is to fill in an areas that seem blank. In this case, I stamped an image in the center of the designer series paper. Now I'm ready to make a card using my newly created designer series paper.
I hope you liked my tips for using a Stamparatus to create your own designer series paper. You're on the Sea Ranch Creations site - make sure you hop around to see the other techniques for using the Stamparatus!