Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Stampin' Up New 2021-2023 In Colors

Every year Stampin' Up introduces five new colors that will be available for purchase for only two years. So in addition to our family of colors this provides you with an opportunity to explore using some new colors every year.

So this means the the 2019-2021 In Colors - Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Pretty Peacock, Purple Posy, and Terracotta Tile will be retiring on May 3rd. If one of these colors is your favorite, you will want to order ink, ink refills, markers, and/or cardstock as soom as possible.

Now I want to introduce the 2021-2023 In Colors! I love the new In Colors which are Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Pale Papaya. I'm especially looking forward to playing with Fresh Freesia and Soft Succulent.

Which one do you think will be your favorite?


 

As a Stampin' Up Demonstrator I get to order the new In Colors ink and cardstock as well as some of the new stamp sets a whole month before the new catalog goes live to the general public on May 4th. It's one of the big perks of being a demonstrator. I also love learning and sharing with other demonstrators from around the world. It's amazing to learn about other people's cultures and traditionals. Another advantage of being a demonstrator is that you never pay full price for products - you automatically start with 20% off all products! As a member of my team you will recieve card tutorials for FREE and a discount on all my card classes. If you would like more information about  becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator and joining my team, please email me at ses@aquarius.family.

I can't wait for my order to arrive in the next few days. I'm so ready to start playing with all of these amazing In Colors. Come back to visit my blog and see what I create.

Happy Stamping!
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan