Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Retiring 2019-2021 In Colors Blog Hop



Welcome to Retiring 2019-2021 In Colors Blog Hop!  We are a very enthusiastic bunch of demonstrators from around the world that love to share what we do.  Today, we are saying Goodby to  the 2019-2021 In Colors! We want to celebrate these colors before they retire! 

Here are the 2019-2021 In Colors: Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, and Terracotta Tile!



Here are a few of my favorite cards using the 2019-2021 In Colors.

In this card I  used Pretty Peacock cardstock, the Christmas Gleaming Bundle, and the Christmas Gleaming Designer Series paper to create this Christmas Card.



I really love the Rococo Rose In Color! I've made many cards with this color and I feel like it is a friend. I know I will miss it a lot! This card was designed using the Always In My Heart Bundle, Love You Always Specialty Foil paper, and True Love Designer Series paper. I colored the flowers with the Rococo Rose Blends.


This card features the Hydrangea Haven Bundle and the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper. I used Seaside Spray cardstock for the second layer of the card and to cut out the detailed hydrangea flower. Then I used the Purple Posy cardstock to stamp the sentiment.



Place an order with me and you will recieve a Thank You card as well as the Creativity Abounds Masculine Tutorial Bundle as a gift.  Remember to check out the "Last Chance Product Sale" where many of the retiring products are on sale.  

The Creativity Abounds Design Team is made up of 13 demonstrators from across the world and we come together each month to create exclusive tutorials and participate in a monthly Blog Hop. 


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today - Sea Ranch Creations! This is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.

Happy Stamping!
Susan




4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan