Saturday, April 17, 2021

Casually Crafting Design Team Blog Hop April 2021

 


Our group challenge this month is to create a card using the sketch below. 


I really like sketch challenges so I decided to use the Sweet Strawberry Bundle that includes an awesome stamp set and the Strawberry Builder Punch. I used Garden Green cardstock as my card base and Granny Apple Green as the complementary cardstock. I also used two circle punches: 2 inches and 1.5 inches to create the card.

I punched out a 2" circle on the left-hand side of the Granny Apple Green cardstock and placed a piece of Berry Blessing Designer Series paper behind the circle. Then I punched out a 1.5 circle of Garden Green to attach the two strawberries I made using the Strawberry Builder Punch. I stamped the "That Was So Sweet Of You" Sentiment out of Real Red ink onto a piece of Basic White cardstock that was punched with the label. I added a piece of Real Red Satin Ribbon to the back of the label beofre attaching it to the card using dimensionals.


For the inside of the card I added a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock, stamped a leaf using Garden Green ink and punched out another strawberry with stem. I hope you use this sketch to make your own card. It was a lot of fun.

You are on the Sea Ranch Creations blog - please hop to the other sites to see lots of amazing projects.

Happy Stamping!

Susan


7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan