Thursday, April 1, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet Blog Hop - April 2021

 


Thank you for joining us for our Butterfly Bouguet Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could visit us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that share card making ideas to inspire others.




I just love the new Butterfly Brilliance Bundle! The bundle includes the Butterfly Brillance  Stamp Set which features very detailed images of different sized butterflies and the Brillant Wings Dies which provide two sets of dies (background and detailed overlay) so you can really make an impressive card.  To make my card I also used the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series paper, foil paper, pearl embellishments, and a sentiment from the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set using white embossing powder.
 


Click here to sign up for my mailing list and I'll send you a collection of card tutorials including this card. Each week, I email infomation about new stamping techniques or fun fold designs, virtual card classes, and updates about Stampin' Up promotions.


If you live in the USA and don't already have a demonstrator, I'd be honored if you place an order through my on-line storeIf you purchase $50 or more, I will mail you a handmade Thank You card and email you the Creativity Abounds Hydrangea Hill Tutorial Bundle as a free gift from me. If you are a demonstrator or not interested in buying products, you can purchase the Hydrangea Hill Tutorial Bundle for $15 email me at ses@aquarius.family

Here is a sneak peek:


Thanks so much for stopping by Sea Ranch Creations today!  Make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects by other demonstrators! Click on the links below to visit them.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Susan! The butterflies really pop on the black background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking card, Susan. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Susan Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the black contrast is so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foil and pearls look striking against the black. Thank you Susan for taking part in our Butterfly Bouquet Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I love how you finished the inside too!😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan