Sunday, March 28, 2021

Share It Sunday Blog Hop March 2021

 


Welcome to our March Share It Sunday Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the world that post cards and projects once a month to inspire others in their card making process. 

During the week I create a lot of cards for different blog hops and design cards for my virtual classes. I save all the left over materials from making cards each week and every Sunday I design a card that uses up some of the "scraps".  Here is my card for this week....


The card base is made with a 5.5" x 8.5" (14.9 cm x 21.0 cm) piece of Seaside Spray cardstock folded in half. This color is retiring soon and I will really miss it as it's such a beautiful, soft blue. I attached different sized strips of Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper and cardtock (Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, and Seaside Spray at an angle to a piece of 4.0" x 5.25" (10.0 cm x14.4 cm) Basic White cardstock. I attached the Basic White to the Seaside Spray card base. I had a left over sheep that I had stamped on Basic White using the Springtime Joy Stamp Set and colored the flowers with Seaside Spray and Highland Heather markers. I stamped the sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven Stamp Set using Goregous Grape ink onto a piece of scrap Purple Posy using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I added some rhinestones to the flowers and a bow made out of Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon. I think it turned out pretty well especially since I was able to use up many of my scraps.

If you like my card please leave a comment. You are on Sea Ranch Creations blog and see the list below to hop to other wonderful card and project ideas. 

Happy Stamping!

Susan

13 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan