Monday, March 15, 2021

Monthly Blog Hop (March, 2021)


Thank you for joining us for our Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could visit us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in a monthly blog hop.

My Customer Thank You card this month features the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper. I'm in love with the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series paper and the Hydrangea Haven Bundle. The designer series paper contains all of my favorite colors: Rococo Rose, Seascape Spray, Highland Heather, and Goregous Grape.  Rococo Rose and Seascape Spray are colors that will both retire soon so please get any supplies using these colors while supplies last.



I really like how the Tin Tile 3-D Embossing Folder provides an interesting background for the card and highlights the designer series paper. I used the Peaceful Moments Stamp Set and the Stitched Shapes Dies to make the sentiment. To embellish the card, I used the Silver Metallic Edged Ribbon and the Gorgeous Grape Pearls from the Pastel Pearl collection. 


I decorated the inside of the card with a piece of Purple Posy cardstock which is also retiring soon and a strip of Hydrangea Hill Desinger Series Paper. If you like the Hydrangea Hill Suite, visit my blog thoughout this week as I will be showcasing this suite with a variety of different card designs.

Remember if you place an order with me in March 2021 you are going to recieve this thank you card for your purchase as well as the Creativity Abounds Hydrangea Hill Tutorial Bundle as a gift. 

The Creativity Abounds Design Team is made up of 13 demonstrators from across the world and we come together each month to create exclusive tutorials and participate in a monthly Blog Hop. Visit my blog this Wednesday to see all the amazing card and project ideas designed by these talented demonstrators.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! This is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

Blog Hop

28 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I also love this color pallet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, I agree that this is my favorite color combination. I'll be so sad to see this DSP leave. Thank you for leaving a comment

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Susan. I agree that the Tin Tile 3-D Embossing Folder provides an a great background for the DSP. Thank you for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie, thank you for your kind words. I need to be using my embossing folders more often.

      Delete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love the hydrangea's and your added touches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary Ann, thank you for leaving a comment. I will definitely miss this DSP when the catalog retires. I'm hoping Stampin' Up might keep the bundle.

      Delete
  4. Love that you used the Tin Tile with the Hydrangea DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, I'd never used the Tin Tile Embossing folder until I made this card. I'm sure I'll be using it more often in the future. Thank you for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  5. Love the use of the embossed layer, with that beautiful DSP. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Susan, love the embossed background x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo, thank you so much for leaving a comment.

      Delete
  7. beautiful card Susan!! the color you use is my favorite and that DSP is just gorgeous!! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allie, thank you so much for your kind words.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan