Monday, February 1, 2021

Explore the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle

Come explore the Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set and the Many Layered Blossoms Dies. I enjoy using this bundle because it inspires me to create cards with beautiful blossoms for any occasion at any time of year. Even better - You’ll receive a 10% discount when you buy the bundle and also earn a reward from the Sale-A-Bration Booklet!  If you'd like to purchase this bundle, click here.


My favorite thing about the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle is the simple watercolor effect. Painting with standard watercolors can be tricky, but with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle, achieving the artistic look of watercolor is a breeze! 


Although the watercolor effect is my go-to, you can create a variety of different looks using the Many Layered Dies. If you’d like to discover what else you can do with the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle, let me know! I’d love to see what you’d create with this set


     

I'll be featuring this Blossoms in Bloom Bundle on one of the cards in my February 9th Virtual Card Class. This month we will make 4 beautiful cards with different sentiments for Happy Birthday, Get Well, Thinking of You, and Thank You. I mail you the card kits, tutorials, and zoom information for the class. The cost of the class is $25 which includes shipping. Deadline for participating is February 3rd so I can mail the materials to you. Sign up for the class here

Remember you’ll receive a 10% discount when you buy the bundle and also earn a reward from the Sale-A-Bration Booklet!  You will also receive a FREE Creativity Abounds Tutorial Bundle featuring 13 card designs using the Dandy Garden suite.  If you'd like to purchase this bundle, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan