Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Creativity Abounds Blog Hop - February 2021


Welcome to the Creativity Abounds Design Team's February Blog Hop! 

We are a group of talented Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can inspire you to make creations of your own.


This month the Design Team is featuring the Dandy Garden Suite. This suite consists of two different bundles (stamp sets -one with dragonflies punch and the other with dies) as well as the beautiful Dandy Garden designer series papers.



I created my card using a Dandy Garden Card Base, the Dragonfly Garden Bundle, the Dandy Garden designer series paper, Rainbow Glimmer paper, Rhinestones, and a very cute ladybug to embellish the card.



I really love the new Rainbow Glimmer paper. The colors are amazing and it looks like glitter paper but it does not get all over your hands and everything else. I punched the two large dragonflies out of the Rainbow Glimmer paper using the punch. Then I stamped the dragonfly image on the punched out images in Basic Black ink to highlight the details of the dragonfly body and wings. I also added rhinestones on the back of each dragonfly and a super cute ladybug trinket on the sentiment. 







Download my Tutorial if you'd like to make this card. The tutorial includes a list of all the supplies, measurements in both Metric and Imperial, as well as the instructions for making the card. 







If you live in the USA and don't already have a demonstrator, I'd be honored if you place an order through my on-line store. For every $50 you make in purchases you can earn a SALE-A-BRATION reward until Feb 28th from Stampin' Up! ®.

If you purchase $50 or more from my on-line store, I will mail you a handmade Thank You card and email you the Creativity Abounds Dandy Garden Tutorial Bundle as a free gift from me. If you are a demonstrator or not interested in buying products, you can purchase the Dandy Garden Tutorial for $15 just email me at ses@aquarius.family

Here is a sneak peek:


You are on Susan Schultz's Sea Ranch Creations blog. You may be starting here or have come from someone else's blog - see the list below to help you to visit all the different demonstrators' blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed - so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin' Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin' Up!® teams.

Thank you so much for checking out our February Blog Hop!
Susan

BLOG HOP

 

8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan