Friday, July 17, 2020

Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set

Today's card features a custom piece of cardstock that I made using the Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set and Flirty Flamingo ink. I like making my own cardstock using stamps and ink so I can produce cards with a specific color combination or make it monochromatic as in this example. 
     


Since the background is the focus of this card, all you need is a simple sentiment cut out with a  die or punch. In this case I cut out a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock with the large die from the Stitched So Sweetly Die set. Then I stamped the sentiment "May Magic & Wonder bloom this holiday" in Flirty Flamingo ink on a piece of Whisper White cardstock cut with second largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly Die set.

Thank you for joining me today! Please order any supplies that you might need from my online store by clicking on the Shop Now link at the top of my blog.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan