Friday, July 10, 2020

Blossoms In Bloom Birthday Card

When I first saw the Blossoms in Bloom Bundle in the Annual Catalog I knew I had to have it!  This Birthday card was made with the Many Layered Blossoms dies that has two amazing flower dies that are showcased in this card.  

What color combination would you use to make this card?  Please leave your answer in the comments below.



I used Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight cardstock. I  stamped the "Happy Birthday" message from the Seaside Notions stamp set with Melon Mambo ink. I also used the new leaves embossing folder from the Forever Greenery collection.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. My combination: I'd use dark purple instead of red and green instead of white.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan