Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Flowers For Every Season Cards

My Stampin' Up!® order finally arrived and this morning I sat down to make some cards using the new 2020-2022 In Colors and the beautiful Flowers For Every Season designer series paper.  Just look at those beautiful floral designs.  





Which card you like best (card A-E)?  Please leave a comment below to let me know.

I've included the instructions for making the card (see below) 

Click on the highlighted words below to order any of the materials to make these beautiful cards or go to the Shop Now button at the top of this page.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  

Happy Stamping!
Susan


Instructions:
I wanted to use paper from both sides of the designer series paper to make a simple card.  To make each card I:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan