Sunday, September 5, 2021

FREE One Sheet Wonder Card Class -September 7th

Dear Friends,

Please Join Me for FREE Virtual One Sheet Wonder Card Class - September 7th from 6pm to 8pm PST.

I'll share a template to turn a 6 x 6 piece of Designer Series Paper and complementary colored cardstock into 6 awesome cards. I'll demonstrate using the template to cut the 6 x 6 paper and show the six cards I've created.

I'll be using the Gingerbread and Peppermint Bundle and DSP with Old Olive and Real Red cardstock, and embellishments. Here is one of my unfinished cards for the class.


Here is the link and passcode
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86035315020 Passcode: 123.


I hope you can join us for the class.

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan