Saturday, May 1, 2021

Paper Pumpkin Blog Hop - April 2021


This month's Crafty Collaborations Blog Hop is for a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the world to make a card or project getting our inspiration from the April So Cool Paper Pumpkin. 



This month's kit focuses on ice cream treats and it brings back so many happy memories. I remember all the kids on the block using part of our weekly allowance and greeting the ice cream truck on our block every Saturday. Do you have similar memories? What was your favorite ice cream treat? My favorite was always a Raspberry Popsicle!


I designed this card featuring an ice cream cone with three tempting scoops of ice cream! I used the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp set, Ice Cream Builder Punch, Ice Cream Corner Designer Series paper, Terracotta Tile cardstock, and Bumblebee cardstock to create the card. Then I embellished the card with a Bumblebee Ribbon and Pearls colored with Terracotta Tile Blends. 

I want to shout out a special Happy Birthday to my good friend, Bev!  Hope all your birthday wishes come true on your special day! 

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog - Sea Ranch Creations today. Please make sure to "hop" to all the other demonstrators blogs to see all of their inspiring creations.

Place an order with me and you will receive a Thank You card as well as the Creativity Abounds Masculine Tutorial Bundle as a gift. Remember to also check out the "Last Chance Product Sale" where many of the retiring products are on sale with up to 60% off. 



If you want the tutorial without making any purchases, you can get the Creativity Abounds Masculine Tutorial Bundle for $15 by emailing me.

Happy Stamping!
Susan

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan