Monday, April 5, 2021

Stampin' Up 2021-2022 Annual Catalog

There's lots of excitment in the Stampin' Up Family as we are about to release the brand new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Here's a picture of the front of the catalog...isn't it beautiful!




On May 4th the new Stampin' Up Annual Catalog will be available for everyone to view. As soon as I get the new catalogs I will mail a FREE copy to all of my customers. If you live in the US and need a demonstrator I'd be glad to send you a catalog. Just email me at ses@aquarius.family

In the next few weeks I'll be showing samples on the new products on my blog.  I hope you visit my blog often to see some of the new products.

Happy Stamping!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan