Sunday, April 25, 2021

Share It Sunday Blog Hop April 2021

 

Welcome to our April Share It Sunday Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin' Up Demonstrators from around the world that post cards and projects once a month to inspire others in their card making process. I really like this Blog Hop because we are allowed to select any theme to make our cards and projects.

This month I want to share three cards that I made using the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set, Ice Cream Builder Punch, Triple Banner Punch, and Ice Cream Corner Designer Series paper. 

For each card, I used the same cardstock (Terracotta Tile and Bumblebee), Ice Cream Corner Designer Series paper, Bumblebee Ribbon, and colored Rhinestones using the Terracotta Tile blends. I designed the cards using three different sketches! It was fun to see how easy it is to use three different sketches to make cards. 

Please leave a comment to let me know which sketch you like best? Indicate whether you like the card on the left, center, or right. 

You are on Sea Ranch Creations blog! This is a blog hop so please "hop" along to see the wonderful card and project ideas shared by all the demonstrators. 

Happy Stamping!

Susan


8 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan