Sunday, January 3, 2021

Join My 2021 January-June Mini Catalog Launch Party!

Join me for the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog Launch Party on Tuesday, January 5th from 6 to 7pm PST on zoom (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6299191902 passcode 123). 

We will have a live scavenger hunt through the catalog and I'll be giving out some SALE-A-BRATION prizes to the winners! 

I know you are going to LOVE the products offered in the new catalog and the collection of FREE SALE-A-BRATION items that you can earn by placing either a $50 or $100 order.

If you're one of my customers you should receive your catalog in the mail no later than Monday and be ready for the Launch Party. If you are not one of my customers, you can CLICK on the picture of the new catalog on the right menu bar and download the pdf. 

If you do not already have a wonderful Stampin' Up! demonstrator and you live in the USA, let me know if you want me to mail you a catalog!

Please email me at ses@aquarius.family if you have any questions.

Hope you can join the Launch Party!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan