Monday, December 14, 2020

Monthly Blog Hop (December 2020)


Welcome to Our December Blog Hop


Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could visit us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in a monthly blog hop.

Thank you to all my customers who already placed orders with me this month! I truly appreciate your support. To thank you, everyone who places an order this month will receive one of these festive cards. 



For todays card, I used the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and beautiful paper from the Feels Like Frost designer series pack. I added a touch of color (Balmy Blue and Highland Heather) using Sponge Daubers. I really like this color combination! 

I created a gatefold card using Balmy Blue Cardstockand Highland Heather cardstock.  I added a few snowflakes to the inside of the card with  Balmy Blue ink. I hope you love it as much as I do!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! This is a blog hop so make sure you 'hop' around to all the amazing projects on this hop! Click on the links below to visit them.

Do you need any of the products used on todays project?  Click on the shopping links below and add them to your collection now.

Blog Hop List

Live in USA? Click on the product titles to shop on my on-line store!

Snowflake Wishes Bundle          Feels Like Frost                  Balmy Blue Ink Pad
  155172  $55.75                   150444  On SALE $7.50                147105  $7.50


 







   147103   $7.50                          133773  $5.00


23 comments:

  1. Great choice of Balmy Blue and Highland Heather with the snowflakes! Thank you Susan for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie for all the training to help me set up my blog and made it possible for me to participate! You Rock!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Michele for your kind words. What are your favorite color combinations?

      Delete
  3. Two of my favourite colours Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deb, thank you so much for commenting on my blog post.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Krissi, thank you for checking out my card! I think the colors are prefect to represent the sparkle of snowflakes.

      Delete
  5. Pretty card Susan, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mo, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm glad you like the card.

      Delete
  6. Nice fun fold and beautiful card. I love the sponging of the DSP. Nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, thank you for your kind words. I'm just learning how to use the sponge daubers to color cards. The trick is to leave some white or lightly colored space on the card. I really love the effect.

      Delete
  7. Thank you for sharing Susan, love how you used your coloring techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, I'm so glad you liked the card. I hope it inspires you to create a similar card.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Melva! I'm so excited to be a member of the Creativity Abounds Design Team.

      Delete
  10. I love a fun fold card! And,the gate fold works well with the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Karen. I just love creating fun fold cards and the Feels Like Frost papers are perfect for this coloring technique.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple and pretty cards. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the simplicity and yet the elegance of your card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan