Friday, June 5, 2020

Stampin' Up!® New 2020-2021 In Colors

I love the new In Colors - Bumble Bee, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, and Cinnamon Cider. Which one is your favorite?

  • If you love them all as much as I do, you can order all the 2020-2021 In Color CARDSTOCK and INK PADS at a discount. Just click on the links that will take you to my on-line store.
  • If you are more interested in a specific color, you can click HERE and go directly to a listing of all the In Color products in my on-line store.
  • Note: Bumble Bee blends are not available at this time.  I'll let you know when they are available to purchase.

Bumble Bee
  

Magenta Madness
     

Just Jade
   

Misty Moonlight
   

Cinnamon Cider
   

I can't wait for my order to arrive later this afternoon so I can start to play with all of these amazing In Colors. Come back to visit my blog and see what I create.

Happy Shopping!
Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan