Saturday, May 23, 2020

Happy Birthday - Country Club Bundle

My husband and son are both avid golfers. They both have birthdays in May so it was easy to decide to make cards using the Country Club Bundle and designer papers. I recently learned how to make a double easel card so I decided to use this occasion to make their cards. You make the card base in the normal way - I used Night of Navy cardstock for my card base. Then you attach the large portion of the second piece of cardstock to the front of the card base,  I used Daffodil Delight as my second cardstock.


  

This is the view when the card is opened.

This is the view of the inside fold.




To make this card you will need the following materials:

Cardstock
    Night of Navy: 4.25" x 11.0" scored at 5.50"
    Daffodil Delight: 4.0" x 10.50" scored at 5.25" and 7.75"
    Whisper White: 
        insert for card 4.0" x 5.25"
        various size pieces to die cut the golfer, golf ball, and two different sentiments.

Country Club Designer Series Paper:
    Two small pieces 3.75" x 2.25" of two different papers 
    One large paper cut to 3.75" x 5.0"
    One segment of the printed paper with trees and green 

Country Club Bundle - stamp set and dies
Country Club Wooden Embellishments - flag pole 

Punch:
  Tailored Tag  

Ink Pads:
    Night of Navy
    Soft Suede
    
Markers:
    Granny Apple Green
    Garden Green
    Shaded Spruce
    Bermuda Bay
    Soft Suede


This is the side view of the card.

I am sorry to learn that the Country Club Bundle and Designer Series Papers are retiring.  I plan on buying lots of this paper to make golf related cards in the future.

Buy these materials before they disappear!
Susan
    
    
    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. You have made my day! Susan